Sunday, October 19, 2008

Third time's a charm?

I just printed out The Couch to 5K Running Plan-for the third time.
First attempt: I started in August 2007, and I think I made it to around week 4.
Second attempt: I was running with a friend from school, which definitely kept me motivated. We were doing really well and had signed up for a 5K in early June. But I got sick, we missed the race and soon after she started working on her dissertation. She has now graduated and I haven't found a new partner yet.
I haven't stopped running and still get out 2-3 times per week. I don't keep track of how far I run or how fast. I'm probably doing 2-3 miles each time, but I'm walking for some of that.
So. I'm going to start the program again because I don't think I'll improve without some concrete goals. We'll see how it goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home