Thursday, September 21, 2006

Small but significant accomplishments

R. was away for the weekend, and I managed to be fairly productive:

Got outside for a while



































Organized my spice rack















Ahhhh... so glad that is taken care of. I think I first saw it here.

I also cooked quite a bit: I made the sausages with sherry caramel glazed pears from the September 2006 issue of Gourmet. It was so good and not all that difficult to make (except for
carmelizing the sugar, which always freaks me out just a bit. I always imagine it splattering out of the pan onto my face and arms).















Too bad I ate it with bread and a glass of wine before I could get a picture.

Other accomplishments that are luckily for you not pictured:

Unibrow maintenance
Curtain fumigation
Dustball extermination

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home