Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gifts for co-workers part III

I mixed up some hot chocolate mix, based on this recipe. I added a little cinnamon, and I think a pinch of chili powder would be nice too (I didn't have any on hand).


From top to bottom: the toffee, the hot chocolate, and the marshmallows. I love those gift tags, they're from elfrida and this crap photo does not do them justice.



And the final product.



Next year I want to try gingerbread in a jar! Originally spotted at Angry Chicken.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's it-- I'm going into disease research and working at your lab.

10:36 PM  
Blogger beckyd said...

They should send you and your treats around the country to recruit people to your school. They look awesome!

10:33 AM  
Blogger oikoumene said...

Forget school - I'm thinking there's more earning potential in Internet dessert sales than malaria research! ;-)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home