Monday, September 21, 2009

I've ordered a couple of really great prints recently:

Many Faces of Mook - I love grey skies
(My husband thinks this one is a bit creepy but I love it)


Poseidon letterpress calendar - Lizard Press

Luna letterpress calendar - Lizard Press
ALPHABET - beauchamping
(check out the close up photos on this one )

And the Philadelphia and San Francisco prints from Ork Posters.

In other news, we are getting a new roof put on our house this weekend, weather permitting. I will be sure to post some very exciting before/after shots if possible.

I am also running the Eagle National Bank 5k on Saturday morning. I'm hoping it doesn't suck as badly as the last one I did.

AND finally, I'm doing a bit of crafting. Been working on a cream felt pillow with rosettes based using this tutorial, I'll post pics soon. And remember this?


Probably not, it's been moldering in our back office since the last time the weather was cool. But I layered the quilt sandwich and have everything pinned together. I've officially moved into fly by the seat of my pants mode, because I've never quilted anything this big before and I'm not totally sure how to proceed. I'm hoping to figure it all out as I go.

I will leave you with this:

Knitting in Biology 101 - The Crafty Hedgehog
I'm controlling myself on this one; I want this badly but can't quite figure out an appropriate place for it to live in our house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home