Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bring on fall, please

We made it home to my parents' house for the weekend and enjoyed some seriously fall weather: sunny, but crisp.

On the way back to Philadelphia we stopped and bought a bunch of pumpkins at a roadside stand, which I believe are "acceptable" seasonal decor. I'm not all that into Halloween; trying to think of an original costume is stressful and tasteful decorations can be hard to pull off: I've seen way too many of those bat-filled plastic yard globes (do you know what I'm talking about?)
That said, I want to try and create something like this
But maybe the spiral pumpkin is a more realistic goal.
















5 Comments:

Blogger nikandmike said...

i know the REAL reason you detest halloween.

you can try to forget, but i'll still remind you. forever.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm trying to remember.... you know I have a serious repression problem.


Oh wait! Do you mean the dungeon?

8:55 PM  
Blogger nikandmike said...

bat bonkers.

pennies.

guys in drag.

some guy willing to bench press brad goes house for maggie.

it all runs together.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Your memory is so much better than mine.

I still think out punishment for all that was way harsh - remember Maggie got to keep her license because she was not quite 18? I think I still have the Meadville Tribune write-up somewhere.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's something I need to hear about!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home