Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend debriefing

The Lipcans were here for the weekend, and as usual we ate very well:

On Friday we went to see Andrew Bird at The Theater of Living Arts; I think we all agreed it was a great show but would have been better at a smaller venue. Beforehand we had a wonderful dinner at Ansill - I will definitely keep this place on my list for a second visit.

On Saturday we planned a meal mostly from Lidia's Italian Table:

I had no idea Fava Beans were so well protected

The beans are actually inside those little pods.

garlic+olive oil for our appetizer



Poached mozzarella


I can't get enough of this gnocci, this time we tossed it with a mix of fresh veggies and lentils


Brunch on Sunday


Bird watching in Fairmount Park





Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for doing the work 4 me! we had a great time

salty caramel bars....mmmm
-Dan

7:22 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm so glad you took the last of those bars... I had already eaten an embarrassing # of them.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home