Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 to do list

School:

Set up my committee and arrange my first meeting
Complete my qualifier

Health/beauty:


Continue running
Try the cardio kickboxing class offered at the gym
Re-evaluate my skin care regimen - current one is not working!
Try to be more healthy about guilt and stress - either do something about it or let.it.go
Have a better attitude and expectations about my body and how it will age and change as time passes me by

Apartment

Frame prints/photos and hang above couch
Find and purchase piece of furniture for horrible blank wall in living room
Make pillows for the couch
New curtains for living room
New bookcase(s)?

Misc.

Make all gifts (if possible) rather than purchasing them
Decrease my computer time at home
Recycle
Replace our tupperware with glass containers

Strengths in 2007:

shopping locally
eating healthy
cooking a lot and trying new recipes
plenty of craft/creative time
research was fairly productive

Room for improvement!

Spent too much time on the internet
Worried a lot about fitting things (ie school kids travel where to live etc etc) comfortably into my life
I'm sure there's more but why dwell on it, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home