Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

We have just returned from yet another successful New Year's Eve spent with The Lipcans in New York. We ate too much, drank too much and laughed a lot.


On Sunday night we decided on surf and turf: sesame tuna, filet, spicy shrimp, steamed brussels sprouts, and arugula simmered in buttermilk. Topped off with ultra rich molten chocolate babycakes and LaLoo's vanilla snowflake goat milk ice cream. Mmmm....... so good.



We also visited The Met, which was great because it was my first time there. But we'll have to plan another trip since we barely scratched the surface and hardly had any time to check out our original destination.


And I also admired Elaine's Totoro collection.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
What are your resolutions for 2007?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for making it easy for me! I merely had to link to your post from my blog to explain the new year's weekend

7:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

No problem... although I did skip a lot of the details!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home