Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Done!

I made it through my presentation on Tuesday... I can't tell you how glad I am that it's over. I know it's a good thing to get your research out there for people to critique, but getting up in front of everyone is really stressful. I think public speaking in general can be a strength of mine but man do I know how to worry! Thank god my husband knows how to deal with my stress-fests and cranky pre-talk jitters.

This weekend we're going to visit The Sheaffers in Pittsburgh. Mainly because we miss them and want to hang out with Ella, but also because R. and I are thinking about moving to PGH after I'm done with school (whenever that is...). We'll also get to see Niks parents and Maggie+Abigail. The plan is to check out a few neighborhoods: Regent Square, Mt. Lebanon, Squirrel Hill and Shadyside. I'll take photos if possible!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet your colleagues thought it was awesome.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home