Saturday, January 06, 2007

# 3

I really like these little wallets, so today I tried to make a prototype of my own:








I think I have the general concept down, although there is something bad and puckery happening on the sides where the flap meets. Also, I think the shape of the flap needs to be less oval and more squared-off. Next I'm going to:
1. Make a smaller, more rectangular one
2. Make one out of wool (like this?) or linen
3. Try a stencil using this method
In other news, R. is camping, so I pretty much have the weekend to myself. I really meant to work on yet another presentation I have coming up (Immune evasion mechanisms of Hepatitis C virus-blah) but alas, I am still in my pj's and my main concern at the moment is what I'm going to make for dinner. Spicy peanut chicken? Beet and walnut salad with goat cheese? Can't decide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

these are brilliant! you've certainly got your craft hat on. :)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home