Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Currently

A random collection of things I'm into at the moment:

Philly


Recipes, mostly chocolate

I need to be better about noting where I find recipes. Sorry for the lack of acknowledgement on most of these!

etsy love

Beauty/Health
  • Teamine eye complex - I originally saw this in the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of Blueprint (RIP). I've been using it for about three weeks and I think it's working. I have recruited another study participant and will get back to you on this.
  • PCA skin protecting hydrator spf 25 - I've been looking for an oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen for some time now, after deciding that the one I'd been using was too heavy. I'm really happy with this so far - it moisturizes without being greasy and my skin looks and feels smoother.
  • Bumble and Bumble thickening spray - my hair is thin and fine, and if it had it's way it would part straight down the middle and lay flat against my skull. I spray this on wet hair and dry with a round brush for volume. I've tried many many hair products and this one actually works.
  • walkjogrun - a running route planner that allows you to click on a map and calculate distance/time

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Love the walkjogrun site, thank you for pointing it out.
-Nina

10:13 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Love the walkjogrun site, thank you for pointing it out.
-Nina

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home