Monday, January 14, 2008

Reminder

The Complete Jane Austen is on Masterpiece Classic, starting with Persuasion last night. Northanger Abbey is up next, and here's the full schedule. You may also enjoy The Men of Austen.

When I mentioned this to the girls at school last week, there was a long unappreciative pause, followed by: "nerrrd bommmbbb" from our lab tech. Hmph.

HOWEVER when I reminded R. last night that it was starting at 9, he was totally excited - I have found my perfect match for sure!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger beckyd said...

I'm excited! There is nothing better than Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I know... did you watch Persuasion? Rupert Penry-Jones as F. Wentworth totally had potential, but I felt like the story was so short that none of the characters were developed very well.

1:29 PM  
Blogger beckyd said...

I haven't seen or read Persuasion. I might see if it's being repeated at all this week.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Chrisi said...

I was psyched for the series, too, and no one else seemed to appreciate my enthusiasm. Sigh. Glad I found your blog again! I linked to it from mine, hope that's ok :)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home