Sunday, March 04, 2007

Blissfully uneventful weekend

Great for me but pretty boring for anyone who reads this blog!

Made pizza:



Took pictures of our $9.99 IKEA orchid, which is in bloom for the second (maybe third?) time despite serious mismanagement:


Watched:
The Ku Klux Klan - A Secret History (not sure what is so "secret" about this one - 2/5)
Au revoir, les enfants (I wanted to like this... but didn't really. R. described it as "flat" and I have to agree. 2/5).
Reading:
Listening:
The Shins - wincing the night away
Peter Bjorn and John - Writer's block
Hilary Hahn - I like the one with Trail of Dead

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nikandmike said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend to me. i like the pizza picture best.

i'm reading a book by daniel pink called, A Whole New Mind, and think it is giving me a whole new perspective on the brain...i'll pick up that issue of time to see if it corresponds.

r., the book is written from a right-brain philosophy, is a quick read, and has some interesting ideas in it. i'd love to hear your reaction. a., i'm curious to know your take on it too...

it is a fast read...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home